A roundup of the week’s most interesting financial industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, October 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the financial sector stay on top of the most newsworthy and popular releases of the week, here’s a roundup of the week’s can’t-miss stories.
The list below includes the title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt of each story. Click on the press release headlines to access the accompanying media resources that are available for download.
- Concerns of investors and advisers about the recession of mirror levels observed at the height of the pandemic
The current macroeconomic environment has created a stressful situation for investors and advisors, which has led to a sharp decline in their optimism. Only 39% of investors are optimistic about their 12-month financial outlook, down 10 percentage points from last year (49%).
- Payments to consumers continued to rise in September, Bank of America data finds, but evidence emerges of a housing market slowdown
High appraisals and rising mortgage rates are driving the housing slowdown, weighing on affordability, especially for new buyers.
- Announcing the Fortune Change the World 2022 list
Companies are recognized for innovative business strategies that positively impact the world. This year’s list includes 54 companies: 31 from North America; 12 of europe; eight of asia; two of Africa; and one of South America.
- Amazon is partnering with the Financial Professionals Association on the DEI Awareness Initiative
Amazon joins AFP to inspire people from underrepresented backgrounds to pursue careers in treasury and finance and empower them to succeed through professional development, skill building, ongoing training and continuous learning.
- FTX and Visa expand global partnership
Cuy SheffieldNone of Crypto at Visa, says: “We are delighted to partner with leading crypto exchanges like FTX to bring more flexibility and ease of use to the way people use theirs crypto—unlock the ability to use a crypto balance to fund purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.”
- Financial Titans Invest 43 million dollars to CrowdStreet to fund growth and accelerate demand for online real estate investing
CrowdStreet will use the influx of new capital to improve the technology that powers its platform and develop the investment experience and investment management tools that investors use every day.
- GloriFi™ exceeds market expectations in four days Candace Owens Launch of the Financial Disrupter
Finance industry disruptor GloriFi’s financial lifestyle app was the 11th most popular financial app in the Apple App Store in 24 hours.
- Puttshack Raises 150 million dollars in growth capital
Proven to appeal to the target demographic of young adults, Puttshack combines its patented innovative technology with a first-class immersive social environment to elevate the game of miniature golf into an experience unlike any other on the market today.
Read more of the latest financial-related releases from PR Newswire and keep up with the most important press releases by following @PRNfinance on Twitter.
Help journalists stay up to date with industry news
Here are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should be aware of. To receive notifications of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom news feed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once registered, journalists, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free characteristics:
- Personalization: Create a personalized news feed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize your news feed by keyword, industry, topic, geography and more.
- Photos and videos: There are thousands of media assets available for you to download and include with your next story.
- Experts in the field: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect as sources or to get quotes on your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our reporter- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news summaries, writing tips, upcoming events and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unmatched global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover over 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, please contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire