Jan 10 (Reuters) – The following are the top stories from the business pages of the New York Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not guarantee their accuracy.
– Britain’s attempt to get into the space launch business was cut short on Monday night when Virgin Orbit said its rocket had suffered an anomaly that prevented it from reaching orbit.
– Starting March 1, the Walt Disney Company will require employees to report to the office four days a week, a relatively strict policy among large companies.
– Rudolph W. Giuliani, the lawyer who oversaw former US President Donald J. Trump’s legal challenges in the 2020 election, has been served with a grand jury subpoena for records related to his representation of Trump.
– US President Joe Biden’s lawyers discovered “a small number” of classified documents in his former office at a Washington think tank last fall, the White House said Monday.
– Danone, the French dairy giant, is being taken to court by three environmental groups who say it has failed to sufficiently reduce its plastic footprint. (Compiled by Bengaluru Newsroom)